Old Town Fairfax Business Association (OTFBA) partners with local business owners and the City of Fairfax to bring you the 2nd annual Asian Festival on Main 2022! This special event was created to bring the community together and celebrate our cultural diversity through food, arts & craft, entertainment and education.
- Up to 20 different local Asian food vendors and food trucks will be there, so you can experience diverse, flavorful food and drinks from Asia.
- A full day of artistic performances on our main stage, enjoyable for all ages with a program which celebrates many Asian cultures.
- Games and interactive area for those wishing to learn origami, how to do a kick-flip on a skateboard, improve your yo-yo skills, and more.
- Exhibits to learn about the special contributions of Americans of Asian descent, and the journey of history through places.
- Live muralist, Henley, who wows us with his talent and art!
Date: Sunday, May 15th, 2022 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Rain Date: Sunday, May 22nd, 2022 12 PM – 6:00 PM
Location: Historic Old Town Fairfax on Main Street (between Chain Bridge Road and East Street and Old Lee Highway). The street will be closed to vehicles during that time.
Get involved to be any of the following:
- Vendor (food, craft, general)
- Performer (performing and visual artists)
- Exhibitor (cultural and educational)
*It’s free to attend, but guests who register will be entered to win grand prizes from Old Town Fairfax Business Association. Food, drink, and crafts will also be available for purchase.
The Old Town Fairfax Business Association (OTFBA) is a 501(c)6 corporation and organizer of the Asian Festival on Main. Our business members were inspired to host this event in celebration of our diverse business owners, community, and leaders.
The City of Fairfax is a co-sponsor of this inaugural event. The City of Fairfax Parks and Recreation Event Management has also been instrumental in coordinating the highest level of services for the event logistics, offering event equipment, and providing staff oversight necessary for a successful Asian Festival on Main.